Report NEP-INT-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoekman, Bernard & Shepherd, Ben, 2013. "Who Profits from Trade Facilitation Initiatives?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9490, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chaney, Thomas, 2013. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: An Explanation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Handley, Kyle & Limão, Nuno, 2013. "Policy Uncertainty, Trade and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for China and the U.S," CEPR Discussion Papers 9615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iza Lejárraga, 2013. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Strengthening Transparency Disciplines in Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Robert Ready & Nikolai Roussanov & Colin Ward, 2013. "Commodity Trade and the Carry Trade: a Tale of Two Countries," NBER Working Papers 19371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- PICARD, Pierre M., 2013. "Trade, economic geography and the choice of product quality," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2013039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wolfgang Dauth & Sebastian Findeisen & Jens Suedekum, 2013. "The rise of the East and the Far East: German labor markets and trade integration," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 003, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Christian Henn & Chris Papageorgiou & Nikola Spatafora, 2013. "Export Quality in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 13/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2013. "Extensive margins of imports in The Great Import Recovery in Germany, 2009/2010," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 324, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Javorcik, Beata & Narciso, Gaia, 2013. "Accession to the World Trade Organization and Tariff Evasion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9592, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gustavo Adler & Nicolas E Magud, 2013. "Four Decades of Terms-of-Trade Booms; Saving-Investment Patterns and a New Metric of Income Windfall," IMF Working Papers 13/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2013. "Re-Thinking Economic Development in the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers PP2013/09, European University Institute.
- Baracat, Elias A. & Finger, J. Michael & Thorne, Raul Leon & Nogues, Julio J., 2013. "Sustaining trade reform : institutional lessons from Peru and Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6610, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mavroidis, Petros C, 2013. "Bite the Bullet: Trade Retaliation, EU Jurisprudence and the Law and Economics of ‘Taking One for the Team’," CEPR Discussion Papers 9496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.