Report NEP-INT-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Wagner, 2013. "The Role of extensive margins of exports in The Great Export Recovery in Germany, 2009/2010," Working Paper Series in Economics 266, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- HAYAKAWA Kazunobu & MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2013. "Heterogeneous Impact of Trade Liberalization on Vertical FDI: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 13020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anders AKERMAN & Rikard FORSLID & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2013. "Why is Exporting Hard in Some Sectors?," Discussion papers 13015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Persson, Maria & Gullstrand, Joakim, 2013. "How to Combine High Sunk Costs of Exporting and Low Export Survival," Working Paper Series 962, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza, 2013. "The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801398, HAL.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2013. "The Impact of Immigration on Portuguese Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 2013.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Gudjón Emilsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Ólafur Ö. Klemensson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Rósa B. Sveinsdóttir, 2013. "The production and export structure of the Icelandic economy. An international comparison," Economics wp60, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Blyde, Juan & Molina, Danielken, 2013. "Logistics Infrastructure and the International Location of Fragmented Production," MPRA Paper 45749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yue Ma & Heiwai Tang & Yifan Zhang, 2012. "Factor Intensity, Product Switching, and Productivity: Evidence from Chinese Exporters," Working Papers 252012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2013. "Global Supply Chains at Work in Central and Eastern European Countries:Impact of FDI on export restructuring and productivity growth," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 37, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Bulent Unel & Elias Dinopoulos, . "Entrepreneurs, Jobs, and Trade," Departmental Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2013. "Globalization, female employment, and regional differences in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 45756, University Library of Munich, Germany.