Report NEP-INT-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joern Kleinert & Nico Zorell, 2012. "The export-magnification effect of offshoring," Graz Economics Papers 2012-09, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Roman Römisch, 2012. "Foreign Trade and FDI in the Austrian Regions – A new methodology to estimate regional trade and an analysis of the crisis effects," FIW Research Reports series IV-001, FIW.
- Jing Cao & Felix Groba, 2013. "Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1263, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Avsar, Veysel, 2013. "Antidumping, retaliation threats, and export prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6313, The World Bank.
- Joseph Francois & Olga Pindyuk, 2013. "Modeling the Effects of Free Trade Agreements between the EU and Canada, USA and Moldova/Georgia/Armenia on the Austrian Economy: Model Simulations for Trade Policy Analysis," FIW Research Reports series IV-003, FIW.
- Stephane Verani & Till Gross, 2013. "Financing constraints, firm dynamics, and international trade," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Grant, Jason H., 2012. "Is the Growth of Regionalism as Significant as the Headlines Suggest? Lessons from Agricultural Trade," Working Papers 142374, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Bown, Chad P., 2013. "Trade policy flexibilities and Turkey : tariffs, antidumping, safeguards, and WTO dispute settlement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6322, The World Bank.
- Martin Falk, 2012. "Determinants of Greenfield Investment in Knowledge Intensive Business Services," FIW Research Reports series IV-002, FIW.
- Cardwell, Ryan T. & Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2012. "The TRIPS Agreement as a Coercive Threat: Estimating the Effects of Trade Ties on IPR Enforcement," Working Papers 142376, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Tamayo, M. P. & Huergo, E., 2013. "The effect of high-tech services offshoring on skilled employment: intra-firm evidence," MPRA Paper 43970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grossmann, Volker & Stadelmann, David, 2013. "Wage effects of high-skilled migration : international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6317, The World Bank.
- Moritz Ritter, 2012. "Offshoring and Occupational Specificity of Human Capital," DETU Working Papers 1207, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Jamora, Nelissa & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 2012. "What world price?," Discussion Papers 142241, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2013. "Challenges to the multilateral trading system and possible responses," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).