Report NEP-INT-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ha Nguyen, 2012. "The Home market effect with heterogeneous firms," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Cavallari, Matheus & Reis, Jose Guilherme, 2013. "Brazilian exports : climbing down a competitiveness cliff," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6302, The World Bank.
- Dimitra Petropoulou & Xavier Cirera & Dirk Willenbockel, 2013. "The Determinants of Outward Processing: Evidence from Offshoring Intermediates by the European Union," Working Paper Series 5413, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter, 2012. "On the Distribution of Exchange Rate Regime Treatment Effects on International Trade," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62054, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Liberati, Paolo, 2013. "Government Size and Trade Openness: Some Additional Insights," MPRA Paper 43561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre M. Picard, 2012. "Trade, Economic Geography and the Choice of Product Quality," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Neugebauer, Katja & Spies, Julia, 2012. "Borrowing Locally, Operating Globally? Financing and Trading Patterns of Firms during the 2007/2008 Economic Crisis," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62066, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cavallari, Lilia & D'Addona, Stefano, 2012. "Business cycle determinants of US foreign direct investments," MPRA Paper 43616, University Library of Munich, Germany.