Report NEP-INT-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Luis Groizard & Priya Ranjan & José Antonio Rodríguez-López, 2012. "Trade Costs and Job Flows: Evidence from Establishment-Level Data," DEA Working Papers 48, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada, revised Mar 2014.
- Ignat Stepanok, 2012. "Cross-Border Mergers and Greenfield Foreign Direct Investment," Kiel Working Papers 1805, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nadezhda Volovik & Sergey Prikhodko & Alexander Pakhomov, 2012. "International Experience in Export Promotion," Working Papers 0040, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kababie, Kababie & Boehmer, Charles R., 2012. "International trade and economic growth in Mexico," MPRA Paper 42991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berman, N. & Berthou, A. & Héricourt, J., 2012. "Export dynamics and sales at home," Working papers 408, Banque de France.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Jose Miguel Benavente & Álvaro González, 2013. "Innovation, Exports and Productivity: Learning and Self selection in Chile," Working Papers wp371, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wsr:ecbook:2010:i:iv-002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ayca, Tekin-Koru, 2012. "Cross-border M&As vs. Greenfield Investments: Does Corruption Make a Difference?," MPRA Paper 42857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amelia U. Santos-Paulino, 2012. "Trade, Income Distribution And Poverty In Developing Countries: A Survey," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 207, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.