Report NEP-INT-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald B. Davies & Tine Jeppesen, 2012. "Export mode, Trade Costs, and Productivity Sorting," Working Papers 201225, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Shepherd, Ben, 2012. "Trade times, importing, and exporting: Firm-level evidence," MPRA Paper 41706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens Suedekum & Sebastian Findeisen & Wolfgang Dauth, 2012. "The Rise of the East and the Far East: German Labor Markets and Trade Integration," ERSA conference papers ersa12p883, European Regional Science Association.
- Gopinath, Gita & Itskhoki, Oleg & Neiman, Brent, 2012. "Trade Prices and the Global Trade Collapse of 2008-2009," CEPR Discussion Papers 9158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shepherd, Ben, 2012. "Services firms in the developing world: An empirical snapshot," MPRA Paper 41732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanapong Potipiti, 2012. "Import tariffs and export subsidies in the World Trade Organization: A small-country approach," Working Papers 11912, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Ul Haq, Zahoor & Meilke, Karl D. & Orden, David, 2012. "Do Preferential Trade Agreements Increase Members’ Agri-food Trade?," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135066, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2012_023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maureen Lankhuizen & Thomas De Graaff & Henri De Groot, 2012. "Product Heterogeneity, Intangible Barriers & Distance Decay: The effect of multiple dimensions of distance on trade across different product categories," ERSA conference papers ersa12p151, European Regional Science Association.
- Dieter Pennerstorfer, 2012. "Export, Migration, and Costs of Market Entry: Evidence from Central European Firms," ERSA conference papers ersa12p954, European Regional Science Association.
- Churen Sun & Zhihao Yu & Tao Zhang, 2012. "Agglomeration, Productivity, and FirmsÂ¡Â® Exports: Evidence from Chinese Firm-level Data," ERSA conference papers ersa12p882, European Regional Science Association.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2012. "Trade and Geography in the Origins and Spread of Islam," NBER Working Papers 18438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra Leitner & Bernhard Dachs & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Determinants of R&D activities of multinational firms abroad," ERSA conference papers ersa12p196, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2012. "Testing for Factor Price Equality with Unobserved Differences in Factor Quality or Productivity," Working Papers 12-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Steinbach, Sandro & Rybak, Mariusz, 2012. "An Integrated Perspective On Agricultural Trade," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133055, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Johannes Stephan & Olivier Zieschank, 2012. "In Search of Growth Effects by inward FDI in Central East Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa12p357, European Regional Science Association.
- Kerr, William A., 2012. "The EU-Canada Free Trade Agreement: What is on the Table for Agriculture?," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135067, Agricultural Economics Society.