Report NEP-INT-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Jung, Benjamin, 2011. "Trade intermediation and the organization of exporters," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 331, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "Exports, Imports and Profitability: First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 5766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prabir De, 2011. "Trade Facilitation in India: An Analysis of Trade Processes and Procedures," Working Papers 9511, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Suwendrani Jayaratne & Deshal De Mel & Dharshani Premaratne, 2011. "Utilization of Trade Agreements in Sri Lanka: Perceptions of Exporters vs. Statistical Measurements," Working Papers 9611, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Estrada, Gemma & Park, Donghyun & Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2011. "ASEAN’s Free Trade Agreements with the People’s Republic of China, Japan, and the Republic of Korea: A Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 75, Asian Development Bank.
- Dilli Raj Khanal, 2011. "Rules of origin in GSP schemes and their impact on Nepal’s exports: a case study of tea, carpets, pashmina and handicrafts products," Working Papers 9811, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2011. "What Should the United States Do about Doha?," Policy Briefs PB11-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Marlene Grande & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Corruption and Multinational Companies’ Entry Modes.Do Linguistic and Historical Ties Matter?," FEP Working Papers 417, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Stéphane BECUWE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Tariffs dispersion in France between 1850 and 1913, contribution to tariff growth paradox (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Leora F. Klapper & Luc Laeven & Raghuram Rajan, 2011. "Trade Credit Contracts," NBER Working Papers 17146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.