Report NEP-INT-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Julian di Giovanni & Romain Ranciere, 2010. "Power Laws in Firm Size and Openness to Trade: Measurement and Implications," IMF Working Papers 10/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Freund, Caroline & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2010. "Regional trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5314, The World Bank.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 2010. "Subsidizing Away Exports? A Note on R&D-policy towards Multinational Firms," Working Paper Series 832, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Barua, Alokesh & Chakraborty, Debashis & Hariprasad, C. G., 2010. "Entry, Competitiveness and Exports: Evidence from Firm Level Data of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 22738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abraham, Vinoj & Sasikumar, S.K., 2010. "Labour Cost and Export Behaviour of Firms in Indian Textile and Clothing Industry," MPRA Paper 22784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Santana-Gallego & Francisco J. Ledesma-Rodríguez & Jorge V. Pérez-Rodríguez, 2010. "Revisiting Rose’s common currency debate," Working Papers 10-02, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Kareem Ismail, 2010. "The Structural Manifestation of the `Dutch Diseaseâ€™: The Case of Oil Exporting Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Markus Lampe, 2010. "Explaining Nineteenth-Century Bilateralism: Economic and Political Determinants of the Cobden-Chevalier Network," CQE Working Papers 1410, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Tekin-Koru, Ayça, 2010. "The Effect of Tax Treaties on Multinational Firms: New Evidence from Microdata," Working Paper Series 833, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2010. "An Alternative Theory of the Plant Size Distribution with an Application to Trade," Working Papers 10-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2010. "The Yuan's Exchange Rates and Pass-through Effects on the Prices of Japanese and US Imports," ADBI Working Papers 216, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Helen Simpson, 2010. "How do firms’ outward FDI strategies relate to their activity at home? Empirical evidence for the UK," Working Papers 1009, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Anusha Chari & Wenjie Chen & Kathryn M.E. Dominguez, 2009. "Foreign Ownership and Corporate Restructuring: Direct Investment by Emerging-Market Firms in the United States," Working Papers 601, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.