Report NEP-INT-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Altomonte & Gabor Bekes, 2009. "Trade Complexity and Productivity," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0914, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Josh Ederington & Phillip McCalman, 2007. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Productivity Within and Across Industries: Theory and Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 24-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Thuy Nguyen & Jean-Louis Arcand, 2009. "Gravity Equation for Different Product Groups: A study at product level," Working Papers 18, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Narayanan, Badri & Hertel, Thomas & Horridge, Mark, 2009. "Disaggregated Data and Trade Policy Analysis: The Value of Linking Partial and General Equilibrium Models," GTAP Working Papers 3162, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Andrea Morrison & Anne Ter Wal, 2009. "The evolution of knowledge and trade networks in the global wine sector: a longitudinal study using social network analysis," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0909, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.