Report NEP-INT-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Neary, 2009. "Putting the "New" into New Trade Theory: Paul Krugman's Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics," Economics Series Working Papers 423, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pol Antràs & C. Fritz Foley, 2009. "Regional Trade Integration and Multinational Firm Strategies," NBER Working Papers 14891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda Fulponi, 2009. "Policy Initiatives Concerning Diet, Health and Nutrition," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Rose Skaksen, Jan, 2009. "Human Capital and Wages in Exporting Firms," Working Papers 09-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Damiaan Persyn & John Hutchinson, 2009. "Globalisation, concentration and footloose firms: in search of the main cause of the declining labour share," LICOS Discussion Papers 22909, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "The Olympic effect," Working Paper Series 2009-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Petsas, Iordanis, 2009. "General Purpose Technologies and their Implications for International Trade," MPRA Paper 14446, University Library of Munich, Germany.