Report NEP-INT-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karen Crabbé & Michel Beine, 2009. "Trade, Institutions and Export Specialization," LICOS Discussion Papers 23409, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Francesc Ortega & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "The Causes and Effects of International Migrations: Evidence from OECD Countries 1980-2005," NBER Working Papers 14833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ines Buono & Harald Fadinger & Stefan Berger, 2008. "The Micro Dynamic of Exporting-Evidence from French Firms," Vienna Economics Papers 0901, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Petsas, Iordanis, 2009. "Sustained Comparative Advantage and Semi-Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 14297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2009. "The Law of One Price Without the Border: The Role of Distance Versus Sticky Prices," NBER Working Papers 14835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petsas, Iordanis, 2008. "Sustained Comparative Advantage in a Model of Schumpeterian Growth without Scale Effects," MPRA Paper 14300, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2008.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2009. "The Limits to Integration," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 20, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Charalambos Tsangarides, 2009. "The Trade-Growth Nexus in the Developing Countries: a Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 2009-04, CEPII research center.
- Balazs Murakozy & Gabor Bekes, 2009. "Temporary Trade," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 0909, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Alexander Vogel, 2009. "Determinants of Export Behaviour of German Business Services Companies," Working Paper Series in Economics 123, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.