Report NEP-INT-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kugler, Maurice & Verhoogen, Eric, 2009. "The Quality-Complementarity Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence from Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 3932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dean, Judith & Fung, K.C. & Wang, Zhi, 2008. "How vertically specialized is Chinese trade?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 31/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sampath Jayasinghe & John C. Beghin & GianCarlo Moschini, 2009. "Determinants of World Demand for U.S. Corn Seeds: The Role of Trade Costs," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp484, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Garanina, Olga, 2008. "What beyond oil and gas? : Russian trade specialisation in manufactures," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Oliver Lorz & Matthias Wrede, 2009. "Trade and Variety in a Model of Endogenous Product Differentiation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200902, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & James R. Markusen & Bertel Schjerning, 2009. "Foreign Firms, Domestic Wages," CAM Working Papers 2009-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Christian Helmers & Natalia Trofimenko, 2009. "Export Subsidies in a Heterogeneous Firms Framework," Kiel Working Papers 1476, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.