Report NEP-INT-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kikuchi, Toru & Shimomua, Koji, 2008. "Comparative Advantage and Trade Liberalization in a Chamberlinian-Ricardian Model," MPRA Paper 8199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2008. "Trade Costs and Provincial Heterogeneity in Italy," Working Papers 2008-03, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Mohamed Abdelbasset Chemingui & Chokri Thabet, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Tunisia: Micro-simulation in a General Equilibrium Framework," Working Papers MPIA 2008-03, PEP-MPIA.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa, 2008. "What Effect Does Free Trade in Agriculture Have on Developing Country Populations Around the World?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp466, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12894 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi & Antonello Zanfei, 2008. "Exporters, Importers and Two-way traders: The links between internationalization, skills and wage," LEM Papers Series 2008/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Michele Fratianni & Chang Hoon Oh, 2008. "Expanding RTAs, Trade Flows, and the Multinational Enterprise," Working Papers 2008-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Racem Mehdi, 2008. "The sustainable cooperative tariffs: a political economy perspective," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hervé Boulhol, 2008. "Unemployment and interactions between trade and labour market institutions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Shombe, Nicolaus Herman, 2008. "Causality Relationships between Total Exports with Agricultural and Manufacturing GDP in Tanzania," IDE Discussion Papers 136, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Switching Costs and the foreign Firm's Entry," MPRA Paper 8093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waldkirch, Andreas, 2008. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico since NAFTA," MPRA Paper 7975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Bonaglia & Andrea Goldstein, 2007. "More than T-shirts: The Integration of Developing Country Producers in Global Value Chains," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 49, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Higashi, Shigeki, 2008. "The Policy Making Process in FTA Negotiations: A Case Study of Japanese Bilateral EPAs," IDE Discussion Papers 138, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Wolfgang Keller & Carol H. Shiue, 2008. "Institutions, Technology, and Trade," NBER Working Papers 13913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yalcin, Erdal, 2008. "The Proximity-Concentration Trade-Off under Goods Price and Exchange Rate Uncertainty," Working Papers 08-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.