Report NEP-INT-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Silvio H.T. Tai & Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer, 2007. "Bilateral Trade of Cultural Goods," Working Papers 2007-20, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200822 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Raphie Hayat, 0000. "Trade between China and the Netherlands: a Case Study of Globalization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-016/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- F. Albornoz, M. Kugler, 2008. "Exporting Spillovers: Firm-Level Evidence from Argentina," Working Papers eg0057, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2008.
- The International Study Group on Exports and Productivity & Mauro Pisu, 2008. "Exports and productivity – comparable evidence for 14 countries," Working Paper Research 128, National Bank of Belgium.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "Dynamic Adjustments to Terms of Trade Shocks: The USA Productivity Boom and Australia," Discussion Papers 2007-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jelle Brouwer & Richard Paap & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2007. "The Trade and FDI Effects of EMU Enlargement," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-077/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eiji Horiuchi & Jota Ishikawa, 2007. "Tariffs and Technology Transfer through an Intermediate Product," Discussion Papers 2007-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Sylvain Chabe-Ferret & Julien Gourdon & Mohamed Ali Marouani & Tancrède Voituriez, 2007. "Trade-Induced Changes in Economic Inequality: Assessment Issues and Policy Implications for Developing Countries," Working Papers DT/2007/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Kiryl Kurilionak & Vitaly Medvedev & Stanislav Vassilevsky, 2007. "The Consequences of WTO Accession for Belarus," wiiw Research Reports 334, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Muhammad Mahboob Ali & Victoria Wise, 2010. "Macro Economy of a Least Developed Country: The Case of Bangladesh," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2010-02, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Feb 2010.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Stefan P.T. Groot & Faroek Lazrak, 2007. "The Transaction Costs Perspective on Standards as a Source of Trade and Productivity Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-090/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joseph P. Daniels & David D. VanHoose, 2007. "Trade Openness, Capital Mobility, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Working Papers and Research 0701, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Tengstam, Sven, 2008. "What Explains the International Location of the Clothing Industry?," Working Papers in Economics 290, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.