Report NEP-INT-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raymond Fisman & Peter Moustakerski & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Outsourcing Tariff Evasion: A New Explanation for Entrepot Trade," NBER Working Papers 12818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Vicente Blanes Cristóbal & Juliette Milgram Baleix, 2006. "The Free Trade Agreement Morocco-EU: A simulation of the impact on bilateral flows," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/23, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Dean A. DeRosa, 2007. "The Trade Effects of Preferential Arrangements: New Evidence from the Australia Productivity Commission," Working Paper Series WP07-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- James R. Markusen & Bridget Strand, 2007. "Trade in Business Services in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 12816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pekka Sulamaa & Mika Widgrén, 2007. "Turkish EU Membership: A Simulation Study on Economic Effects," Discussion Papers 410, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Harold Creusen & BjÃ¶rn Vroomen & Henry van der Wiel & Fred Kuypers, 2006. "Dutch retail trade on the rise? Relation between competition, innovation and productivity," CPB Document 137, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Horatiu A. Rus, 2006. "Renewable Resources, Pollution and Trade in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 2006.140, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.