Report NEP-INO-2022-06-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charlotte Guillard & Ralf Martin & Pierre Mohnen & Catherine Thomas & Dennis Verhoeven, 2021. "Efficient industrial policy for innovation: standing on the shoulders of hidden giants," CEP Discussion Papers dp1813, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Bloom & Tarek Alexander Hassan & Aakash Kalyani & Josh Lerner & Ahmed Tahoun, 2021. "The diffusion of disruptive technologies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1798, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Felix Bracht & Dennis Verhoeven, 2021. "Air pollution and innovation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1817, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daimer, Stephanie & Havas, Attila & Cuhls, Kerstin & Yorulmaz, Merve & Vrgovic, Petar, 2021. "Multiple futures for society, research, and innovation in the European Union: Jumping to 2038," MPRA Paper 113098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bratanova, Alexandra & Pham, Hien & Mason, Claire & Hajkowicz, Stefan & Naughtin, Claire & Schleiger, Emma & Sanderson, Conrad & Chen, Caron & Karimi, Sarvnaz, 2022. "Differentiating artificial intelligence capability clusters in Australia," MPRA Paper 113237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Aghion, 2021. "The impact of regulation on innovation," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 607, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rachel Griffith & John Van Reenen, 2021. "Product market competition, creative destruction and innovation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1818, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Leogrande, Angelo & Costantiello, Alberto & Laureti, Lucio & Matarrese, Marco Maria, 2022. "Innovative SMEs Collaborating with Others in Europe," MPRA Paper 113008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Jinhwan & Valentine, Kristen, 2022. "Corporate Financial Disclosures and the Market for Innovation," Research Papers 4013, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- John Van Reenen, 2021. "Going for growth that's sustainable and equitable," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 604, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nomaler, Önder & Verspagen, Bart, 2022. "Canonical correlation complexity of European regions," MERIT Working Papers 2022-016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Patricia Canto-Farachala & James R. Wilson & Eskarne Arregui-Pabollet, 2022. "The contribution of higher education institutions to innovation ecosystems: Innovative practices from Higher Education for Smart Specialisation," JRC Research Reports JRC128679, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jan Fagerberg & Håkon Endresen Normann, 2022. "Innovation policy, regulation and the transition to net zero," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20220531, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.