Report NEP-INO-2021-05-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klein, Michael A, 2021. "The reward and contract theories of patents in a model of endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 107481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo Damioli & Vincent Van Roy & Daniel Vertesy & Marco Vivarelli, 2021. "Detecting the labour-friendly nature of AI product innovation," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0017, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Howell, Sabrina T. & Rathje, Jason & Van Reenen, John & Wong, Jun, 2021. "Opening up Military Innovation: Causal Effects of 'Bottom-up' Reforms to U.S. Defense Research," IZA Discussion Papers 14297, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Van Reenen, 2021. "Innovation and Human Capital Policy," NBER Working Papers 28713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald B. Davies & Ryan M. Hynes & Dieter Franz Kogler, 2021. "Patent Boxes and the Success Rate of Applications," Working Papers 202109, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Maria Teresa Álvarez & Salvador Barrios & Andrea Bellucci & Mark Boden & Giacomo Damioli & Nestor Duch-Brown & Gianluca Gucciardi & Anabela Marques-Santos & Robert Marschinski & David Martínez-Turégan, 2021. "Technological & innovation challenges for industry: New science for policy insights," JRC Research Reports JRC123980, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hémous & Morten Olsen & Carlo Zanella, 2021. "Induced automation: evidence from firm-level patent data," ECON - Working Papers 384, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Makoto Yano & Yuichi Furukawa, 2021. "Two-Dimensional Constrained Chaos and Industrial Revolution Cycles with Mathemetical Appendices," KIER Working Papers 1057, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Krammer, Sorin & Gören, Erkan, 2021. "Wired in? Genetic traits and entrepreneurship around the world," MPRA Paper 107309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2021. "Mobilizing innovation for the global green shift: The case for demand-oriented innovation policy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20210422, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Boss, Viktoria & Ihl, Christoph & Dahlander, Linus & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2019. "Organizing for Entrepreneurship: Field-Experimental Evidence on the Performance Effects of Autonomy in Choosing Project Teams and Ideas," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 204, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl & Veronika Desch, 2021. "New directions for RIS studies and policies in the face of grand societal challenges," GEIST - Geography of Innovation and Sustainability Transitions 2021(01), GEIST Working Paper Series.
- Isabelle Liotard & Valerie Revest, 2021. "Open innovation and prizes: is the European Commission really committed?," LEM Papers Series 2021/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro & Pontus Rendahl, 2021. "Technology, Market Structure and the Gains from Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 9022, CESifo.
- Rammer, Christian & Fernández, Gastón P. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2021. "Artificial intelligence and industrial innovation: Evidence from firm-level data," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-036, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Quentin Plantec & Pascal Le Masson & Benoît Weil, 2021. "Impact of knowledge search practices on the originality of inventions: A study in the oil & gas industry through dynamic patent analysis," Post-Print halshs-03203124, HAL.