Report NEP-INO-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara Amoroso & Simone Vannuccini, 2019. "Teaming up with Large R&D Investors: Good or Bad for Knowledge Production and Diffusion?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-20, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Iizuka, Michiko & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Vargas, Fernando, 2019. "The Potential for innovation in mining value chains. Evidence from Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 2019-033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Klimczuk-Kochańska, Magdalena, 2018. "The Role of Universities in the Knowledge Triangle Model on the Example of EIT Activities," MPRA Paper 96150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Comin & Danial Lashkari & Marti Mestieri, 2019. "Structural Transformation of Innovation," 2019 Meeting Papers 1394, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nelson Lind & Natalia Ramondo, 2019. "Global Innovation and Knowledge Diffusion," 2019 Meeting Papers 1364, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Enrico Berkes & Peter Nencka, 2019. "‘Novel’ Ideas: The Effects of Carnegie Libraries on Innovative Activities," 2019 Meeting Papers 1315, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Albert Bravo-Biosca, 2019. "Experimental Innovation Policy," NBER Working Papers 26273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2019. "Mission (im)possible? Mobilizing innovation – and policies supporting it – in the transition to sustainability," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20190923, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi & Mallick, Sushanta & Peretto, Pietro & Wang, Xilin, 2019. "Dynamic Effects of Patent Policy on Innovation and Inequality in a Schumpeterian Economy," MPRA Paper 96240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea, Bastianin & Chiara F., Del Bo, 2019. "Procurement in Big Science Centres: politics or technology? Evidence from CERN," Working Papers 410, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 21 May 2019.
- Helene Dernis & Petros Gkotsis & Nicola Grassano & Shohei Nakazato & Mariagrazia Squicciarini & Brigitte van Beuzekom & Antonio Vezzani, 2019. "World Corporate Top R&D investors: Shaping the Future of Technologies and of AI," JRC Research Reports JRC117068, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).