Report NEP-INO-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arianna Martinelli & Andrea Mina & Massimo Moggi, 2019. "The Enabling Technologies of Industry 4.0: Examining the Seeds of the Fourth Industrial Revolution," LEM Papers Series 2019/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2019. "The impact of new drug launches on hospitalization in 2015 for 67 medical conditions in 15 OECD countries: a two-way fixed-effects analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 7559, CESifo.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo, 2019. "Firm Ownership And Green Patents. Does Family Involvement In Business Matter?," Working Papers 201904, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Naudé, Wim, 2019. "The Race against the Robots and the Fallacy of the Giant Cheesecake: Immediate and Imagined Impacts of Artificial Intelligence," IZA Discussion Papers 12218, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Julien Ravet, 2019. "Network dynamics in collaborative research in the EU, 2003-2017," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1911, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2019.
- Lin, Jingyi & Plechero, Monica, 2019. "Global innovation networks for Chinese high tech small and medium enterprises: the supportive role of highly skilled migrants and returnees," Papers in Innovation Studies 2019/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Charles I. Jones, 2019. "Taxing Top Incomes in a World of Ideas," NBER Working Papers 25725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Schnellenbach & Christian Schubert, 2019. "A Note on the Behavioral Political Economy of Innovation Policy," Working Papers 51, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2019. "Measuring Entrepreneurship: Do Established Metrics Capture High-Impact Schumpeterian Entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series 1270, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Maarten de Ridder, 2019. "Market Power and Innovation in the Intangible Economy," Discussion Papers 1907, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Yuta Nakabo & Ken Tabata, 2019. "An inverted-U effect of patents on economic growth in an overlapping generations model," Discussion Paper Series 191, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.