Report NEP-INO-2019-04-01This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Breschi & Julie Lassébie & Alexander C. Lembcke & Carlo Menon & Caroline Paunov, 2019. "Public research and innovative entrepreneurship: Preliminary cross-country evidence from micro data," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 64, OECD Publishing.
- Comin, Diego & Licht, Georg & Pellens, Maikel & Schubert, Torben, 2019. "Do companies benefit from public research organizations? The impact of the Fraunhofer Society in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-006, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Marcel Bednarz & Tom Broekel, 2019. "The relationship of policy induced R&D networks and inter-regional knowledge diffusion," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1908, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2019.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2019. "Effects of multilevel policy mix of public R&D subsidies: Empirical evidence from Japanese local SMEs," CCES Discussion Paper Series 70, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nesta, Lionel & Verdolini, Elena & Vona, Francesco, 2018. "Threshold Policy Effects and Directed Technical Change in Energy Innovation," CSI: Climate and Sustainable Innovation 268731, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Taalbi, Josef, 2019. "Innovation waves and technological transitions: Sweden, 1909-2016," Lund Papers in Economic History 196, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Diego USECHE & Ernest MIGUELEZ & Francesco LISSONI, 2019. "Highly skilled and well connected: Migrant inventors in Cross-Border M&As," Cahiers du GREThA 2019-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Neuhäusler, Peter & Rothengatter, Oliver & Frietsch, Rainer, 2019. "Patent Applications - Structures, Trends and Recent Developments 2018," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 4-2019, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Hans Gersbach & Marie-Catherine Riekhof, 2018. "Permit Markets, Carbon Prices and the Creation of Innovation Clusters," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 18/303, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pascual Restrepo, 2019. "The Wrong Kind of AI? Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Labor Demand," NBER Working Papers 25682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Max Nathan & Anna Rosso, 2019. "Innovative Events," CEP Discussion Papers dp1607, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.