Report NEP-INO-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kinne, Jan & Lenz, David, 2019. "Predicting innovative firms using web mining and deep learning," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-001, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Alexander M. Bell & Raj Chetty & Xavier Jaravel & Neviana Petkova & John Van Reenen, 2019. "Do Tax Cuts Produce More Einsteins? The Impacts of Financial Incentives vs. Exposure to Innovation on the Supply of Inventors," NBER Working Papers 25493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikolay Chichkanov & Ian Miles & Veronika Belousova, 2019. "Conditions For Innovation In Kibs: Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 92/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur & Chen, Jiaqi, 2019. "Timing of R&D Decisions and Output Subsidies in a Mixed Duopoly with Spillovers," MPRA Paper 91452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2019. "European Innovation Partnerships: How Successful Have They Been in Promoting Innovation in the EU?," wiiw Research Reports 438, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dachs, Bernhard, 2017. "The impact of new technologies on the labour market and the social economy," MPRA Paper 90519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marialuisa Divella & Alessandro Sterlacchini, 2019. "Sources and determinants of responsible innovations: occupational health and safety in italian firms," Working Papers 435, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- D. Hartmann & A. Arata & M. Bezerra & F.L. Pinheiro, 2019. "The network effects of NGOs on social capital and innovation of smallholder farmers. A case study in Peru," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1905, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2019.
- Impullitti, Giammario & Licandro, Omar & Rendhal, Pontus, 2018. "Technology, market structure and the gains from trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91710, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lou Aisenberg & Stina Heikkilä & Antonella Noya & Filipe Santos, 2019. "Boosting social entrepreneurship and social enterprise development in the Netherlands: In-depth policy review," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Papers 2019/01, OECD Publishing.
- Ana Babus & Kinda Cheryl Hachem, 2019. "Markets for Financial Innovation," NBER Working Papers 25477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Battiston & Mattia Guerini & Mauro Napoletano & Veronika Stolbova, 2018. "Financialization in the EU and its consequences," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4q63gsp61h8, Sciences Po.
- Alexander Konon & Alexander Kritikos, 2018. "Prediction Based on Entrepreneurship-Prone Personality Proﬁles: Sometimes Worse Than the Toss of a Coin," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1012, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).