Report NEP-INO-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emna Rassâa & Hafedh Ben Abdennebi, 2018. "Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation in Developing Countries: A Panel Analysis," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6910165, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Daniele Tori, 2018. "The Financial Innovation Hypothesis: Schumpeter, Minsky and the sub-prime mortgage crisis," LEM Papers Series 2018/36, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tomoyuki Iida & Kanako Shoji & Shunichi Yoneyama, 2018. "What Drives China's Growth? Evidence from Micro-level Data," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 18-E-19, Bank of Japan.
- Grovermann, C. & Wossen, T. & Muller, A. & Nichterlein, K., 2018. "Prospects for macro-level analysis of agricultural innovation systems to enhance the eco-efficiency of farming in developing countries," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277416, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marija Becic & Perica Vojinic, 2018. "The Role of Female Top Manager in Innovation Activities: Case of CEECs? firms," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6909790, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Svensson, Roger, 2018. "Verifying High Quality: Entry for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 13173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Naubahar Sharif, 2018. "Can China Stay Ahead in the Global Patent Race?," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2018-24, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Oct 2018.
- Toth, J. & Torok, A. & Balogh, J.M., 2018. "Networking theory of innovation in practice A Pan-European overview based on the Community Innovation Survey," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277158, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oliver Richters & Andreas Siemoneit, 2018. "The contested concept of growth imperatives: Technology and the fear of stagnation," Working Papers V-414-18, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2018.