Report NEP-INO-2018-10-29This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Eberle & Thomas Brenner & Timo Mitze, 2018. "Absorptive capacity, economic freedom and the conditional effects of regional policy," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2018-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ana Fernandez-Zubieta & Irene Ramos-Vielba, 2018. "Research & Innovation in Spain 2016," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201702, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Jan 2020.
- Georg von Graevenitz & Antanina Garanasvili, 2018. "The European Patent System: A Descriptive Analysis," Working Papers 94, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- D'Este, Pablo & Mc Kelvey, Maureen & Yegros-Yegros, Alfredo, 2018. "Innovation from science: the role of network content and legitimacy ties," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201802, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 28 Oct 2019.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2018. "Social Capital and Innovation - Can Social Trust Explain the Technological Innovation of the High-performing East Asian Economies?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201830, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Donal Brown & Paula Kivimaa & Steve Sorrell, 2018. "How Can Intermediaries Promote Business Model Innovation: The Case of ‘Energiesprong’ Whole-House Retrofits in the United Kingdom (UK) and the Netherlands," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-19, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref, 2018. "Asymmetric information and heterogeneous effects of R&D subsidies: evidence on R&D investment and employment of R&D personel," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 21943, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Kuan-Yang Chen & Chih-Hui Hsiao & Po-Yuan Chen & Cheng-Fei Lee, 2018. "The relationships among different types of market knowledge, ambidextrous learning, and different types of innovations," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8208758, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kris Hartley, Jun Jie Woo and Sun Kyo Chung, 2018. "Urban innovation policy in the postdevelopmental era: Lessons from Singapore and Seoul," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201843, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Llopis, Oscar & D’Este, Pablo & Adrián A. Díaz-Faes, 2018. "Connections matter: the influence of network sparseness, network diversity and a tertius iungens orientation on innovation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201801, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 28 Oct 2019.
- Mei-Tai Chu, 2018. "The Context of Service Innovation in Alibaba," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6508652, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Antonio Vezzani & Emanuele Pugliese & Petros Gkotsis, 2018. "EU regions and the upgrading for the digital age," JRC Working Papers JRC112912, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Clancy, Matthew S., 2018. "How deep are the roots of agricultural innovation? Evidence from patents," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274377, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Paul Schreyer & Belen Zinni, 2018. "Productivity measurement, R&D assets and mark-ups in OECD countries," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2018/06, OECD Publishing.
- Hean, Oudom, 2018. "The Effect of Metropolitan Technological Progress on the Non-metropolitan Labor Market: Evidence from U.S. Patent Counts," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274176, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nofal, María B. & Coremberg, Ariel & Sartorio, Luca, 2018. "Data, measurement and initiatives for inclusive digitalization and future of work," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-71, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ugur, Mehmet & Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Luong, Hoang Minh, 2018. "What do we know about R&D spillovers and productivity? Meta-analysis on heterogeneity and statistical power," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 21942, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Mónica Correa-López & Beatriz de Blas, 2018. "Faraway, so close! technology diffusion and firm heterogeneity in the medium term cycle of advanced economies (Updated May 2019)," Working Papers 1835, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage, revised May 2019.