Report NEP-INO-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2017. "OPEN INNOVATION AND IPRs: MUTUALLY INCOMPATIBLE OR COMPLEMENTARY INSTITUTIONS?," FEP Working Papers 596, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2018. "Is There a Role for Patents in the Financing of New Innovative Firms?," NBER Working Papers 24370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sophia Chen & Estelle Dauchy, 2018. "International Technology Sourcing and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from OECD Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Schubert, Torben & Neuhäusler, Peter, 2018. "Can depleting technological opportunities explain the stagnation of productivity? Panel data evidence for 11 OECD countries," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 11-2018, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Annunziata, Marco & Bourgeois, Hendrik, 2018. "The future of work: How G20 countries can leverage digital-industrial innovations into stronger high-quality jobs growth," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marta Aloi & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Frederic Tournemaine, 2018. "Growth and the geography of knowledge," Discussion Papers 2018-04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Alex Bell & Raj Chetty & Xavier Jaravel & Neviana Petkova & John Van Reenen, 2018. "Lost Einsteins: who becomes an inventor in America?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 522, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2017. "R&D investments and spillovers under endogenous absorptive capacity: Competitive R&D cannot take full-advantage of complementarity in absorptive capacity while cooperative R&D can," FEP Working Papers 595, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Grubb, M. & Mercure, J. & Salas, P. & Lange, R., 2018. "Systems Innovation, Inertia and Pliability: A mathematical exploration with implications for climate change abatement," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1819, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Alberto Marzucchi & Edgar Salgado & Maria Savona, 2018. "The Effect of R&D Growth on Employment and Self-Employment in Local Labour Markets," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-08, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Jullien, Bruno & Lefouili, Yassine, 2018. "Horizontal Mergers and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2018. "The Impact of the French Policy Mix on Business R&D: How Geography Matters," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-09, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Luis A. Bryce Campodonico & Luigi Pisano, 2018. "Reconciling the original Schumpeterian Model with the observed inverted-U relationship between competition and innovation," Discussion Papers 2018-03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Neuhäusler, Peter & Rothengatter, Oliver & Frietsch, Rainer, 2018. "Patent Applications - Structures, Trends and Recent Developments 2017," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 4-2018, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Isabelle Nicolaï & Julien Pillot, 2017. "Promote and Support Eco-innovation," Post-Print hal-01715029, HAL.
- Alexandr Kopytov & Nikolai Roussanov & Mathieu Taschereau-Dumouchel, 2018. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain? Recessions and Technological Transformation," NBER Working Papers 24373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spanjer, Anne & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2017. "The entrepreneur's experiential diversity and entrepreneurial performance," Other publications TiSEM c613c681-b545-4660-ad6a-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ostertag, Katrin & Bodenheimer, Miriam & Neuhäusler, Peter & Helmich, Patricia & Walz, Rainer, 2018. "Organisational innovations, social innovations and societal acceptability in the context of sustainability," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 8-2018, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.