Report NEP-INO-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- YAMASHITA Nobuaki & YAMAUCHI Isamu, 2017. "Innovation Responses of Japanese Firms to Chinese Import Competition," Discussion papers 17126, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pellens, Maikel & Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Licht, Georg, 2018. "Public investment in R&D in reaction to economic crises: A longitudinal study for OECD countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Edquist, Charles, 2018. "Towards a Holistic Innovation Policy: Can the Swedish National Innovation Council Serve as a Role Model?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Stefan Wagner & Martin C. Goossen, 2018. "Knowing me, knowing you: Inventor mobility and the formation of technology-oriented alliances," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-18-01, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Frank Fossen, 2018. "Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6854, CESifo.
- Barany, Zsofia & Siegel, Christian, 2018. "Disentangling Occupation- and Sector-specific Technological Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 12663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna & Smyk, Magdalena, 2017. "Wage Inequality and Structural Change," IZA Discussion Papers 11250, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raphael Calel, 2018. "Adopt or Innovate: Understanding Technological Responses to Cap-and-Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 6847, CESifo.
- Döttling, Robin & Ladika, Tomislav & Perotti, Enrico C, 2018. "The (Self-) Funding of Intangibles," CEPR Discussion Papers 12618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2018. "Notice failure revisited: Evidence on the use of virtual patent marking," NBER Working Papers 24288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martínez-Sánchez, Francisco & Romeu, Andrés, 2018. "Technological development and software piracy," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hunold, Matthias & Shekhar, Shiva, 2018. "Supply chain innovations and partial ownership," DICE Discussion Papers 281, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Zhiyan, Zhao & Broström , Anders & Jianfeng, Cai, 2018. "Promoting Academic Engagement: University context and individual characteristics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 466, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bijnens, Gert & Konings, Jozef, 2018. "Declining Business Dynamism," CEPR Discussion Papers 12615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.