Report NEP-INO-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christos Karydas, 2017. "The inter-temporal dimension to knowledge spillovers: any non-environmental reason to support clean innovation?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/267, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jess Benhabib & Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2017. "Reconciling Models of Diffusion and Innovation: A Theory of the Productivity Distribution and Technology Frontier," NBER Working Papers 23095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Crespi, Francesco & Mongeau, Christian & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2016. "Knowledge Composition, Jacobs Externalities and Innovation Performance in European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201607, University of Turin.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Technological Change and Employment: Were Ricardo and Marx Right?," IZA Discussion Papers 10471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Castanheira, Micael & de Frutos, Maria-Angeles & Ornaghi, Carmine & Siotis, Georges, 2017. "The Unexpected Consequences of Asymmetric Competition. An Application to Big Pharma," CEPR Discussion Papers 11813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Csaba Kucsera & Giulio Pasi & Dimitri Gagliardi & Fabienne Abadie, 2017. "Mapping and Analysis of ICT-enabled Social Innovation initiatives promoting social investment across the EU: IESI Knowledge Map 2016," JRC Working Papers JRC105556, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gianluca Misuraca & Giulio Pasi & Dimitri Gagliardi & Fabienne Abadie, 2017. "JRC Insights - Social Policy Innovation Series - Leveraging Digital Social Innovation: Perspectives from the IESI Knowledge Map," JRC Working Papers JRC105678, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christos Karydas & Lin Zhang, 2017. "Green tax reform, endogenous innovation and the growth dividend," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/266, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Matranga, Andrea, 2017. "The Ant and the Grasshopper: Seasonality and the Invention of Agriculture," MPRA Paper 76626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhaven N. Sampat & Kenneth C. Shadlen, 2017. "Secondary Pharmaceutical Patenting: A Global Perspective," NBER Working Papers 23114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafik Abdesselam & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant & Mathilde Aubry, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, Economic Development and Institutional Environment: Evidence from OECD countries," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-03, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Hector Hernandez Guevara & Fernando Hervas Soriano & Alexander Tuebke & Antonio Vezzani & Sara Amoroso & Alexander Coad & Petros Gkotsis & Nicola Grassano, 2017. "The 2016 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard," JRC Working Papers JRC103716, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nachtigall, Daniel, 2016. "Linking Emissions Trading Schemes in the Presence of Research and Develoment Spillovers," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145721, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Senay, Acikgöz & Ali, Mohamed Sami Ben & Mert, Merter, 2017. "Sources of economic growth in MENA countries: A Harrod-neutral technological progress identification framework," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dwyer, Gerald P, 2016. "Blockchain: A Primer," MPRA Paper 76562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tartaruga, Iván G. Peyré, 2015.
"O papel das Instituições de Ensino Superior para o desenvolvimento territorial: Análise da comunidade de Pós-Graduação do Rio Grande do Sul e o caso das cidades de Pelotas e Rio Grande
[The role of," MPRA Paper 76454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feder, Christophe & Kataishi, Rodrigo Ezequiel, 2017. "Decentralization in Heterogeneous Regions: A Biased Technological Change Approach," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201703, University of Turin.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2016. "Mobile phones, Institutional Quality and Entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 76590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karlan, Dean & Kendall, Jake & Mann, Rebecca & Pande, Rohini & Suri, Tavneet & Zinman, Jonathan, 2016. "Research and Impacts of Digital Financial Services," Working Paper Series 16-037, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Carol Newman & John Page, 2017. "Industrial clusters: The case for Special Economic Zones in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mestieri, Martï¿½ & Schauer, Johanna & Townsend, Robert M, 2017. "Human Capital Acquisition and Occupational Choice: Implications for Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 11825, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.