Report NEP-INO-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugur, Mehmet & Solomon, Edna & Guidi, Francesco & Trushin, Eshref, 2015. "R&D and productivity in OECD firms and industries: A hierarchical meta-regression analysis," EconStor Preprints 109962, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Ju-Ting Tang, 2015. "Joint and Cross-border Patents as Proxies for International Technology Diffusion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-053/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Jan 2017.
- Edquist , Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia , Jon Mikel, 2015. "The Innovation Union Scoreboard is Flawed: The case of Sweden – not being the innovation leader of the EU," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/16, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Bareille, Francois & Beaugrand, Florence & Duvaleix-Treguer, Sabine, 2015. "Innovation and Member Commitment in Agricultural Cooperatives," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204217, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Cpb & Capp & Case & Cepii & Etla & Ifo & Ifs, Ihs & Ihs, 2015. "A Study on R&D Tax Incentives - Final report," Taxation Papers 52, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Maldonado, Mauricio & Noronha Vaz, Teresa, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers Within The Algarve Tourism Region. Evidence To Identify A Regional Innovation System," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2015-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Emira Becic & Kristina Crnjar & Mauro Licul, 2014. "Measures of innovation activities in tourism according to CIS survey," Tourism and Hospitality Industry section2-1, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.