Report NEP-INO-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Does absorptive capacity determine collaborative research returns to innovation? A geographical dimension”," IREA Working Papers 201428, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2014.
- Luisa Gagliardi & Giovanni Marin & Caterina Miriello, 2014. "The Greener the Better: Job Creation and Environmentally- Friendly Technological Change," IEFE Working Papers 60, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2014. "Technology and employment:The job creation effect of business R&D," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica ispe0069, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Oscar Mauricio Valencia, 2014. "Endogenous Growth and Research Activity under Private Information," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012169, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Agiakloglou, Christos & Drivas, Kyriakos & Karamanis, Dimitris, 2014. "Individual Inventors and Market Potentials: Evidence from US Patents," MPRA Paper 58838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yael V. Hochberg & Carlos Serrano & Rosemarie H. Ziedonis, 2014. "Patent Collateral, Investor Commitment, and the Market for Venture Lending," Working Papers 792, Barcelona School of Economics.
- ITO Asei & Zhuoran LI & Min WANG, 2014. "What Types of Science and Technology Policies Stimulate Innovation? Evidence from Chinese firm-level data," Discussion papers 14056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yael V. Hochberg & Carlos J. Serrano & Rosemarie H. Ziedonis, 2014. "Patent collateral investor commitment and the market for venture lending," Economics Working Papers 1448, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2014. "The Impact of R&D Subsidies on Labor Productivity," ETLA Reports 35, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Iain Cockburn & Jean O. Lanjouw & Mark Schankerman, 2014. "Patents and the Global Diffusion of New Drugs," CEP Discussion Papers dp1298, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.