Report NEP-INO-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Breznitz & Amos Zehavi, 2013. "What Does Politics Have to Do with Innovation? Economic Distribution and Innovation Policy in OECD Countries," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 303, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bartelsman, Eric & Dobbelaere, Sabien & Peters, Bettina, 2013. "Allocation of Human Capital and Innovation at the Frontier: Firm-Level Evidence on Germany and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 7540, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel J. Wilson, 2013. "State Incentives for Innovation, Star Scientists and Jobs: Evidence from Biotech," Working Paper Series 2013-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised Jul 2013.
- Alston, Julian M., 2013. "Agricultural R&D and Productivity: Recent Trends and Emerging Implications," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152335, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Zhou, Minyu & Sheldon, Ian M., 2013. "The Role of Intellectual Property Rights in Seed Technology Transfer through Trade – Evidence from U.S. Field Crop Seed Exports," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152368, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.