Report NEP-INO-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:7:d:0:i:34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Ju-Ting Tang, 2013. "International Technology Diffusion of Joint and Cross-border Patents," Working Papers in Economics 13/24, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fabio Campanini & Serena Costa & Paolo Rizzi, 2013. "The Machine Tool Industry in Italy: Industrial Innovations and Performances," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1391, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Antonio Navas Ruiz, 2013. "Asymmetric Trade Liberalisation, Sector Heterogeneity and Innovation," Working Papers 2013009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Rosella Levaggi & Michele Moretto & Paolo Pertile, 2013. "The dynamics of pharmaceutical regulation and R&D investments," Working Papers 13/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi & Andrea Vezzulli, 2013. "R&D and Credit Rationing in SMEs," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Zaby, Alexandra K. & Heger, Diana, 2013. "The strategic use of fuzziness in patent specifications," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-043, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Romaric Servajean-Hilst, 2013. "Approche relationnelle de la coopération d'innovation inter-entreprises : proposition de modèle conceptuel," Post-Print halshs-00846847, HAL.
- Rabah Amir & David Encaoua & Yassine Lefouili, 2013. "Optimal Licensing of Uncertain Patents in the Shadow of Litigation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00847955, HAL.
- Philipp Schautschick & Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Empirical Studies of Trade Marks: The Existing Economic Literature," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n25, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2013. "Endogeneous matching in university-industry collaboration: Theory and empirical evidence from the UK," Economics Working Papers 1379, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cong Wang, 2013. "Can Institutions explain cross country differences in Innovative Activity?," Monash Economics Working Papers 35-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Friesenbichler, 2013. "Innovation in the energy sector," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 31, WWWforEurope.
- Farha Ghapar & Robert Brooks & Russell Smyth, 2013. "The Impact of Patenting Activity on the Financial Performance of Malaysian Firms," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Optimal Project Selection Mechanisms," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-08, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2013. "Positive Effects of Ageing and Age-Diversity in Innovative Companies - Large Scale Evidence on Company Productivity," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0093, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).