Report NEP-INO-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joëlle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," Working Papers 2013.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Harun Alp & Nicholas Bloom & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," NBER Working Papers 18993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edquist , Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia , Jon Mikel, 2012. "Why Pre-Commercial Procurement is notInnovation Procurement," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Ahlin, Lina & Andersson, Martin & Schubert , Torben, 2013. "Implementing an R&D Strategy without Prior R&D-Experience Recruitment as a Source of R&D-related Routines and Capabilities?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Item repec:wip:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wip:wpaper:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Borrás, Susana & Edquist, Charles, 2013. "The Choice of Innovation Policy Instruments," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Klarizze Anne Martin Puzon, 2013. "Cost-Reducing R&D in the Presence of an Appropriation Alternative: An Application to the Natural Resource Curse," Working Papers 2013.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Peters, Bettina, 2013. "Innovation, employment growth, and foreign ownership of firms: A European perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- V. Rekers, Josephine, 2012. "The European Spallation Source (ESS)and the geography of innovation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Productivity gains from R&D investment: are high-tech sectors still ahead?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1390, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Asheim, Bjørn & M. Bugge, Markus & Coenen, Lars & Herstad, Sverre, 2013. "What Does Evolutionary Economic Geography Bring To The Policy Table? Reconceptualising regional innovation systems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Qazi, Ahmar Qasim & Zhao, Yulin, 2013. "Indigenous R&D Effectiveness and Technology Transfer on Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Hi-Tech Industry of China," MPRA Paper 46589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cesaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2013. "Innovation and growth with financial, and other, frictions," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2013-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Elvira Périac & Sébastien Gand & Jean-Claude Sardas, 2012. "Individual roles to achieve knowledge integration in Mergers and Acquisitions: Completing the Knowledge Broker concept with Knowledge Developer's roles," Post-Print hal-00818093, HAL.
- Item repec:wip:wpaper:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gilad Sorek, 2013. "Efficient Self-Protection and Progress in Curing-Technology," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-07, Department of Economics, Auburn University.