Report NEP-INO-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Growth Through Heterogeneous Innovations," Working Papers 12-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Martin Berger & Heinz Hollenstein, 2012. "Determinants of Equity-based and Co-operative Foreign R&D and Impact on the Parent Firm’s Performance," FIW Working Paper series 097, FIW.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Henry R. Delcamp & Aija Leiponen, 2012. "Innovating Standards Through Informal Consortia: The Case of Wireless Telecommunications," NBER Working Papers 18179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "The risks of innovation : are innovating firms less likely to die ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6103, The World Bank.
- Anne Layne-Farrar & Gerard Llobet, 2012. "Payments and Participation: The Incentives to Join Cooperative Standard Setting Efforts," Working Papers wp2012_1203, CEMFI.
- R. Paci & E. Marrocu, 2012. "Knowledge assets and regional performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201213, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Naomi Hausman, 2012. "University Innovation, Local Economic Growth, and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 12-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Agulles, Remei & Prats, Maria Julia, 2012. "Change, growth and learning," IESE Research Papers D/955, IESE Business School.
- William R. Kerr & Scott Duke Kominers, 2012. "Agglomerative Forces and Cluster Shapes," Working Papers 12-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.