Report NEP-INO-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2011. "Regional heterogeneity and firms’ innovation: the role of regional factors in industrial R&D in India," MPRA Paper 28096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicholas Bloom & Mirko Draca & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Trade Induced Technical Change? The Impact of Chinese Imports on Innovation, IT and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 16717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Zhang, Xiaoheng & Cahill, Brian, 2010. "The Effects of the Internationalisation of Firms on Innovation and Productivity," Papers WP363, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Umberto Garfagnini & Bruno Strulovici, 2010. "The Dynamics of Innovation (superseded by DP #1546)," Discussion Papers 1516, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Benjamin Montmartin, 2011. "Centralized Innovation Policy in an agglomeration and growth model : A welfare analysis," Working Papers 1101, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Bandick, Roger & Görg, Holger & Karpaty, Patrik, 2011. "Foreign acquisitions, domestic multinationals, and R&D," Working Papers 2011:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "The job creation effect of R&D expenditures," Working Papers 2010/55, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Federico Etro, 2010. "Endogenous Market Structures and Innovation," Working Papers 2010_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Martí Parellada-Sabata & Jose Polo-Otero, 2010. "Economies of scale and scope of university research and technology transfer: a flexible multi-product approach," Working Papers 2010/51, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Phillip Toner, 2011. "Workforce Skills and Innovation: An Overview of Major Themes in the Literature," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2011/1, OECD Publishing.
- Link, Albert & Siegel, Donald & Van Fleet, David, 2011. "Public Science and Public Innovation: Assessing the Relationship between Patenting at U.S. National Laboratories and the Bayh-Dole Act," Working Papers 10-13, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Pérez Sebastián & María Dolores Guilló Fuentes, 2010. "A unified theory of structural change," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-34, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2010. "A Public Firm's R&D Policy and Trade Liberalization," MPRA Paper 28173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Robert & Cohen, Mark A. & Macauley, Molly K. & Richardson, Nathan & Stern, Adam, 2011. "Organizational Design for Spill Containment in Deepwater Drilling Operations in the Gulf of Mexico: Assessment of the Marine Well Containment Company (MWCC)," Discussion Papers dp-10-63, Resources For the Future.
- Bohnstedt, Anna & Schwarz, Christian & Suedekum, Jens, 2010. "Globalization and Strategic Research Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 5405, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).