Report NEP-INO-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gastón Llanes & Stefano Trento, 2010. "Patent Policy, Patent Pools, And The Accumulation Of Claims In Sequential Innovation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 856.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Standards, Innovation Incentives, and the Formation of Patent Pools," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 342, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2010. "R&D Subsidies, Spillovers and Privatization in Mixed Markets," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1008, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2010. "Defensive Strategies in the Quality Ladders," Working Papers DT/2010/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Walter, Sascha G. & Schmidt, Arne & Walter, Achim, 2010. "The Patenting Behavior of Academic Founders," EconStor Preprints 37083, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ricardo Cavazos Cepeda & Douglas C. Lippoldt & Jonathan Senft, 2010. "Policy Complements to the Strengthening of IPRS in Developing Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 104, OECD Publishing.
- Chiara Franco & Manuela Gussoni, 2010. "Firms’ R&D cooperation strategies: the partner choice," Discussion Papers 2010/104, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Rakesh Basant, 2010. "Intellectual Property Protection, Regulation and Innovation in Developing Economies: The Case of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers id:3208, eSocialSciences.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "SMEs; Virtual research and development (R&D) teams and new product development: A literature review," MPRA Paper 26989, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2010.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00537867_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bos Jaap & Lamoen Ryan van & Economidou Claire, 2010. "Too Big to Innovate? Scale (dis)economies and the Competition-Innovation Relationship in U.S. Banking," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Virtual R&D teams and SMEs growth: A comparative study between Iranian and Malaysian SMEs," MPRA Paper 26983, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Maurizio Iacopetta, 2010. "Human Capital Dispersion and Incentives to Innovate," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "From Data to Celebration of Cultural Heritages: Preservations, Acquisitions, and Intellectual Property Regulations," MPRA Paper 27021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Prates Romero & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2010. "Financial system, innovation and regional development: a study on the relationship between liquidity preference and innovation in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td412, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.