Report NEP-INO-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ganna Vakhitova & Tetyana Pavlenko, 2010. "Innovation and Productivity: a Firm Level Study of Ukrainian Manufacturing Sector," Discussion Papers 27, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2010. "Licensing a common value innovation when signaling strength may backfire," Discussion Paper Series 1010, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Anja Dettmann & Sidonia von Proff, 2010. "Inventor collaboration over distance â€“ a comparison of academic and corporate patents," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Crespi, Francesco & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2010. "Universities look beyond the patent policy discourse in their intellectual property strategies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201010, University of Turin.
- Stucchi, Rodolfo & Giuliodori, David, 2010. "Innovation and job creation in a dual labor market: Evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 23006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00488272_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henry Delcamp, 2010. "Essential patents in pools: Is value intrinsinc or induced ?," Post-Print hal-00488271, HAL.
- Bascavusoglu-Moreau, Elif, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the National System of Innovation: What is Missing in Turkey?," Working Paper Series wp2010-54, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kristina Steffenson McElheran, 2010. "The Effect of Market Leadership in Business Process Innovation: The Case(s) of E-Business Adoption," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-104, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2010.
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Quality Competition or Quality Cooperation? License-Type and the Strategic Nature of Open Source vs. Closed Source Business Models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00488275_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Ivan Hascic & Nick Johnstone & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Invention and transfer of climate change-mitigation technologies: A global analysis," Post-Print hal-00488214, HAL.
- Jarle Hildrum & Dieter Ernst & Jan Fagerberg, 2010. "The complex interaction between Global Production Networks, Digital Information Systems and International Knowledge Transfers," ICER Working Papers 07-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Mark Dodgson & Alan Hughes & John Foster & J.S. Metcalfe, 2010. "Systems thinking, market failure, and the development of innovation policy- The case of Australia," Discussion Papers Series 403, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mueller, Elisabeth & Reize, Frank, 2010. "Loan availability and investment: Can innovative companies better cope with loan denials?," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.