Report NEP-INO-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Cohendet & Matthieu Farcot & Julien Pénin, 2009. "Intellectual property in a knowledge-based economy : Patents to include vs. patents to exclude," Working Papers of BETA 2009-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tetsugen Haruyama, 2009. "Competitive Innovation with Codified And Tacit Knowledge," Discussion Papers 0905, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Jennifer Hunt & Marjolaine Gauthier-Loiselle, 2008. "How Much Does Immigration Boost Innovation?," Departmental Working Papers 2008-07, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini & A. Sterlacchini, 2009. "Managerial incentive and the firms' propensity to invest in product and process innovation," Working Papers 655, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lei, Zhen & Wright, Brian D., 2009. "Why weak patents? Rational ignorance or pro-"customer" Tilt?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49279, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Uwe Cantner & Tatiana Plotnikova, 2009. "Technological Diversity and Future Product Diversity in the Drug Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nisvan Erkal & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2009. "Scarcity of Ideas and R&D Options: Use it, Lose it or Bank it," NBER Working Papers 14940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cla:levarc:814577000000000211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E. Bacchiega & L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2008. "R&D-hindering collusion," Working Papers 651, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sun, Ling & Ball, V. Eldon & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Plastina, Alejandro S., 2009. "Impact of local public goods on agricultural productivity growth in the U.S," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49333, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adão Carvalho, 2009. "In search of excellence - Innovation contests to foster innovation and entrepreneurship in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Michiel Bijlsma & Paul de Bijl & Viktoria Kocsis, 2009. "Concurrentie, innovatie en intellectuele eigendomsrechten in software markten," CPB Document 181, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- King, John L., 2009. "Multinational Technology Diffusion in Agriculture," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49820, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- S. Montresor & Vittucci & G. Marzetti, 2008. "Constructing intersectoral innovation diffusion networks with input-output: how to get relative flows? An illustrative application to six OECD technological systems for the middle '90s," Working Papers 649, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Xia, Yin, 2009. "Productivity of Nanobiotechnology Research and Education in U.S. Universities," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49442, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.