Report NEP-INO-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika, 2009. "Patent Scope and Technology Choice," Working Paper Series 792, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "Strategic Information Disclosure and Competition for an Imperfectly Protected Innovation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2009. "Public Knowledge, Private Knowledge: The Intellectual Capital of Entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 14797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 583, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2009. "Towards Demand Based Innovation Policy? The Introduction of SHOKs as Innovation Policy Instrument," Discussion Papers 1182, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kaz Miyagiwa, 2009. "First-to-invent Versus First-to-file, Invention, and International Patent Law Harmonization," Emory Economics 0904, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Makiko Takahashi & René Carraz, 2009. "Academic Patenting in Japan: Illustration from a Leading Japanese University," Working Papers of BETA 2009-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.