Report NEP-INO-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alireza Naghavi & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2008. "Outsourcing, Complementary Innovations and Growth," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 019, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Joel Sandonís, 2008. "Optimal Two-Part Tariff Licensing Contracts with Differentiated Goods and Endogenous R&D," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jacques MAIRESSE (CREST-ENSAE, UNU-MERIT & NBER) & Benoît MULKAY (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "An exploration of local R&D spillovers in France," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- zamparelli, luca, 2008. "Direction and intensity of technical change: a micro-founded growth model," MPRA Paper 10843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Boix, 2008. "Industrial districts, innovation and I-district effect: territory or industrial specialization?," Working Papers wpdea0807, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Nakanishi, Yasuo & Yamada, Setsuo, 2008. "Measuring the Rate of Obsolescence of Patents in Japanese Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 10837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Stefan Kipar, 2008. "The Extension of Clusters: Differences-in-Difference Evidence from the Bavarian State-Wide Cluster Policy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-073, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2008. "Irreversible R&D investment with inter-firm spillovers," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi compila la segreteria, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Hermans, Raine, 2008. "Value Creation in the Interface of Industry and Academy - A Case Study of Intellectual Capital of Technology Transfer Offices At US Universities," Discussion Papers 1148, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.