Report NEP-INO-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Minin, Alberto & Palmberg, Christopher, 2006. "A case for non-globalization? The organisation of r&d in the wireless telecommunications industry," Discussion Papers 1047, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2006. "Individual attitudes, organizational reward system and patenting performance of R&D scientists and engineers," MPRA Paper 595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Braun, 2006. "Trade Liberalisation, Process and Product Innovation, and Relative Skill Demand," JEPS Working Papers 06-004, JEPS.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Robert W. Fairlie, 2006. "ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration," Working Papers 06-03, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Michal Grajek & Tobias Kretschmer, 2006. "Usage and Diffusion of Cellular Telephony, 1998-2004," Working Papers 06-21, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Stephen Ryan & Catherine Tucker, 2006. "Heterogeneity and the Dynamics of Technology Adoption," Working Papers 06-26, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Evan Rawley, 2006. "How Do Mobile Information Technology Networks Affect Firm Strategy and Performance? Firm-Level Evidence from Taxicab Fleets," Working Papers 06-28, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Ketokivi, Mikko, 2006. "When Does Co-location of Manufacturing and R&D Matter?," Discussion Papers 1051, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ferreira, Joao & Leitão, João & Raposo, Mario, 2006. "The role of Entrepreneurial Universities in interfacing Competitive Advantages: The Case of Beira Interior region (Portugal)," MPRA Paper 486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ughetto, Elisa, 2006. "The financing of innovative activities by banking institutions: policy issues and regulatory options," MPRA Paper 430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anja Lambrecht & Katja Seim, 2006. "Adoption and Usage of Online Services in the Presence of Complementary Offline Services: Retail Banking," Working Papers 06-27, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Chris Forman & Anindya Ghose & Avi Goldfarb, 2006. "Geography and Electronic Commerce: Measuring Convenience, Selection, and Price," Working Papers 06-15, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Manfredi M.A. La Manna, 2006. "The Hidden Surplus From Research Joint Ventures: An Application Of Systems Reliability Theory," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0610, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Janice Tsai & Lorrie Cranor & Alessandro Acquisti & Christina Fong, 2006. "What’s It To You? A Survey of Online Privacy Concerns and Risks," Working Papers 06-29, NET Institute.