Report NEP-INO-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kresimir Zigic & Viatcheslav Vinogradov & Eugen Kovac, 2006. "Persistence of Monopoly, Innovation, and R-and-D Spillovers: Static versus Dynamic Analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 516, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rene Belderbos & Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights Protection and the Location of Research and Development Activities by Multinational Firms," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-167, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Emmanuel MULLER & Arlette JAPPE & Jean-Alain HERAUD & Andrea ZENKER, 2006. "A regional typology of innovation capacities in new member states and candidate countries," Working Papers of BETA 2006-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Boivin, Caroline & Langinier, Corinne, 2005. "Technology Licensing to a Rival," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12414, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Isamel Rafols & Martin Meyer, 2006. "Knowledge-sourcing strategies for cross-disciplinarity in bionanotechnology," SPRU Working Paper Series 152, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Massimo FLORIO & Emanuele OZZIMO, 2006. "Innovation strategies for SMEs and clusters: the challenges of a globalised Europe," Departmental Working Papers 2006-16, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Svend Ole Madsen & Ole Stegmann Mikkelsen, 2004. "Interactions between HQ and Divisions in a MNC - Some Consequences of IT Implementation on Organizing supply Activities," Working Papers 57/04, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Alexandre Dmitriev, 2006. "Technological Transfers, Limited Commitment and Growth," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 248, Society for Computational Economics.