Report NEP-INO-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2004. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 33, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi, 2004. "International Spillovers and Absorptive Capacity: A cross-country, cross-sector analysis based on European patents and citations," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:cep:stitep:/2004/478 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José; Miguel Benavente H., 2004. "Technological Innovation In Chile Where We Are and What Can be Done," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 295, Central Bank of Chile.
- Andrea Morrison, 2004. "Gatekeepers of knowledge within industrial districts:who they are, how they interact," KITeS Working Papers 163, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2004.
- Dittrich, K. & Duysters, G.M. & de Man, A-P., 2004. "Using Networks For Changing Innovation Strategy: The Case of IBM," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-111-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Charles Wessner, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and the Innovation Ecosystem Policy Lessons from the United States," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-46, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Keiko Ito, 2004. "Plant Productivity, Keiretsu, and Agglomeration in the Japanese Automobile Industry: An Empirical Analysis Based on Micro-Data of Census of Manufactures 1981-1996," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-51, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pol, Eduardo & Carroll, Peter, 2004. "Innovation Heterogeneity, Schumpeterian Growth and Evolutionary Theorizing," Economics Working Papers wp04-21, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Luca Casolaro & Giorgio Gobbi, 2004. "Information technology and productivity changes in the Italian banking industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 489, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stephen Bond & Dietmar Harhoff & John Van Reenen, 2003. "Investment, R&D and Financial Constraints in Britain and Germany," CEP Discussion Papers dp0595, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Bond & Dietmar Harhoff & John Van Reenen, 2003. "Corporate R&D and Productivity in Germany and the United Kingdom," CEP Discussion Papers dp0599, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "The Reality of IPO Performance: An Empirical Study of Venture-Backed Public Companies," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-030, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.