Report NEP-INO-2001-12-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boyer, Robert, 2001. "L'économiste face aux innovations qui font époque : les relations entre histoire et théorie," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0112, CEPREMAP.
- Boyer, Robert, 2001. "La "nouvelle économie" au futur antérieur : histoire, théories, géographie," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0113, CEPREMAP.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:syecwp:242 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Immordino, 2001. "Choosing between traditional and innovative technologies: the case of scientific uncertainty," CSEF Working Papers 74, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.