Report NEP-IND-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cabral, Luís M B & Gilbukh, Sonia, 2019. "Rational Buyers Search When Prices Increase," CEPR Discussion Papers 13940, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hussinger, Katrin & Issah, Abdul-Basit, 2019. "Firm acquisitions by family firms: A mixed gamble approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-044, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Giuranno, Michele G. & Scrimitore, Marcella & Stamatopoulos, Giorgos, 2019. "Vertical Integration under an Optimal Tax Policy: a Consumer Surplus Detrimental Result," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 294195, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Yannis Bakos & Hanna Halaburda, 2019. "Platform Competition with Multihoming on Both Sides: Subsidize or Not?," Working Papers 19-12, NET Institute.
- Micael Castanheira & Carmine Ornaghi & Georges Siotis, 2019. "The Unexpected Consequences of Generic Entry," Working Papers ECARES 2019-21, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicholas Economides & John Kwoka & Thomas Philippon & Robert Seamans & Hal Singer & Marshall Steinbaum & Lawrence J. White, 2019. "Assessing DOJ’s Proposed Remedy in Sprint/T-Mobile: Can Ex Ante Competitive Conditions in Wireless Markets Be Restored?," Working Papers 19-14, NET Institute.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H. & Pisano, Gary & Shu, Pian, 2019. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patents," IZA Discussion Papers 12638, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fontaine, Francois & Martin, Julien & Mejean, Isabelle, 2019. "Price Discrimination within and across EMU Markets: Evidence from French Exporters," CEPR Discussion Papers 13960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.