Report NEP-IND-2019-05-27This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catilina, Eliane, 2019. "Information Acquisition with Endogenously Determined Cost in Cournot Markets with Stochastic Demand," MPRA Paper 93896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Gomez Martinez & Sander Onderstal & Maarten Pieter Schinkel, 2019. "Can Collusion Promote Corporate Social Responsibility? Evidence from the Lab," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-034/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham & Jorge A. Tamayo, 2019. "Managerial Quality and Productivity Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 25852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2019. "Capacity choice in an international mixed triopoly," MPRA Paper 94051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbieri, Stefano & Konrad, Kai A. & Malueg, David A., 2019. "Preemption Contests Between Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers 13738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Bailey & Drew M. Johnston & Theresa Kuchler & Johannes Stroebel & Arlene Wong, 2019. "Peer Effects in Product Adoption," NBER Working Papers 25843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Sébastien Houde & Arthur van Benthem, 2019. "Consumer Myopia in Vehicle Purchases: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 25845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Fedor Iskhakov & Anders Munk-Nielsen & John P. Rust & Bertel Schjerning, 2019. "Equilibrium Trade in Automobile Markets," NBER Working Papers 25840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Casado Izaga, Francisco Javier, 2019. "Partial ownership of local firms and zoning of neighboring towns," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2019-111, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Thierry Kirat & Frédéric Marty, 2019. "The Late Emerging Consensus Among American Economists on Antitrust Laws in the Second New Deal," CIRANO Working Papers 2019s-12, CIRANO.
- Murphy, Daniel, 2019. "Increasing clicks through advanced targeting: Applying the third-party seal model to airline advertising," MPRA Paper 93886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikhil Garg & Hamid Nazerzadeh, 2019. "Driver Surge Pricing," Papers 1905.07544, arXiv.org.
- Douglas L. Campbell & Karsten Mau, 2019. "Trade Induced Technological Change: Did Chinese Competition Increase Innovation in Europe?," Working Papers w0252, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Blázquez de Paz, Mario, 2019. "Redispatch in Zonal Pricing Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 1278, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- John Asker & C. Scott Hemphill, 2019. "A Study of Exclusionary Coalitions: The Canadian Sugar Coalition, 1888–1889," NBER Working Papers 25856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berden, Carolien & Croes, R. & Kemp, R. & Mikkers, Misja & van der Noll, Rob & Shestalova, V. & Svitak, Jan, 2019. "Hospital Competition in the Netherlands : An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Paper 2019-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.