Report NEP-IND-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronnenberg, Bart & Dube, Jean-Pierre, 2016. "The Formation of Consumer Brand Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 11648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tom Hamami, 2016. "Network Effects, Bargaining Power, and Product Review Bias: Theory and Evidence," 2016 Papers pha1136, Job Market Papers.
- Pollitt, M. G., 2016. "Electricity network charging for flexibility," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1656, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bardey, David & Gromb, Denis & Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2016. "Drugs, Showrooms and Financial Products: Competition and Regulation when Sellers Provide Expert Advice," CEPR Discussion Papers 11665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Moscelli & Hugh Gravelle & Luigi Siciliani, 2016. "Market structure, patient choice and hospital quality for elective patients," Working Papers 139cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Pierre Picard & Kili Wang, 2016. "Collusion in Vertical Relationships: The Case of Insurance Fraud in Taiwan," Working Papers hal-01385502, HAL.