Report NEP-IND-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Barigozzi & C. A. Ma, 2016. "Product Differentiation with Multiple Qualities," Working Papers wp1075, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- António Brandão & Joana Pinho, 2016. "Productivity shocks in a union-duopoly model," FEP Working Papers 576, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lingfang (Ivy) Li & Steven Tadelis & Xiaolan Zhou, 2016. "Buying Reputation as a Signal of Quality: Evidence from an Online Marketplace," NBER Working Papers 22584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ushchev, Philip & Zenou, Yves, 2016. "Price Competition in Product Variety Networks," ET: Economic Theory 244535, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Nikolas Tsakas, 2016. "The effect of entry on R&D networks," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Moxnes, Andreas & Saito, Yukiko U., 2016. "Production networks, geography and firm performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Owen, Ann L. & Pereira, Javier, 2016. "Bank Concentration, Competition, and Financial Inclusion," MPRA Paper 73598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garicano, Luis & Lelarge, Claire & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Firm size distortions and the productivity distribution:evidence from France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67684, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.