Report NEP-IND-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides, 2014. "Bundling and Tying," Working Papers 14-22, NET Institute.
- Caprice, Stéphane & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2014. "Supplier Fixed costs and Retail Market Monopolization," TSE Working Papers 14-524, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Junjie Zhou & Ying-Ju Chen, 2014. "Sequential selling and information dissemination in the presence of network effects," Working Papers 14-04, NET Institute.
- Tobias Kretschmer & Christian Peukert, 2014. "Video killed the radio star? Evidence from YouTube and iTunes," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 431, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Benjamin Eden, 2014. "Demand uncertainty and efficiency," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 14-00011, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Otello Ardovino & Luca Pennacchio, 2014. "Inter-firm R&D cooperation in local innovation networks: The case of Italian technological districts," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.