Report NEP-IND-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edmond Baranes & Thomas Cortade & Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2014. "Merger control on two-sided markets: is there need for an efficinecy defense?," Working Papers 14-12, NET Institute.
- Fan, Cuihong & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2014. "The Merger-Paradox: A Tournament-Based Solution," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 478, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Egas M. Salgueiro & Marc Santugini, 2014. "Learning in a Perfectly Competitive Market," Cahiers de recherche 1423, CIRPEE.
- Magali Pedro Costa & Cesaltina Pires, 2014. "Capital Structure, Product Market Competition and Default Risk," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_14, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Cassey LEE, 2014. "The Exporting and Productivity Nexus: Does Firm Size Matter?," Working Papers DP-2014-14, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Yassine Lefouili, 2014. "Patent Licensing Networks," Working Papers 14-16, NET Institute.
- Pollrich, Martin & Wagner, Lilo, 2014. "Informational opacity and honest certification," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 481, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Dominik Schober, 2013. "Refinancing under Yardstick Regulation with Investment Cycles–The Case of Long-Lived Electricity Network Assets," EWL Working Papers 1321, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Ying Fan & Chenyu Yang, 2014. "Competition, Product Proliferation and Welfare: A Study of the U.S. Smartphone Market," Working Papers 14-14, NET Institute.