Report NEP-IND-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvio Sticher, 2013. "Competitive Market Segmentation," Diskussionsschriften dp1313, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Hao Liao & Rui Xiao & Duanbing Chen & Matus Medo & Yi-Cheng Zhang, 2013. "Firm competition in a probabilistic framework of consumer choice," Papers 1312.3826, arXiv.org.
- Marc Blatter & Silvio Sticher, 2013. "Exclusivity Clauses: Enhancing Competition, Raising Prices," Diskussionsschriften dp1312, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2013. "Quantity or quality? Knowledge alliances and their effects on patenting," DICE Discussion Papers 122, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Capozza, Claudia, 2013. "Airline Pricing Behaviour under Limited Intermodal Competition," MPRA Paper 48892, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Nov 2013.
- Juliano Assuncao & Joao Paulo Pessoa & Leonardo Rezende, 2013. "Flex Cars and Competition in Ethanol and Gasoline Retail Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp1251, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Thierry Pénard & Mourad Zeroukhi, 2013. "Open Source Software Subsidies and Network Compatibility in a Mixed Duopoly," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201339, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.