Report NEP-IND-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willem H. Boshoff, 2013. "Why define markets in competition cases?," Working Papers 10/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Simon GB Cowan, 2013. "Welfare-increasing third-degree price discrimination," Economics Series Working Papers 652, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Rosa Branca Esteves & Joana Resende, 2013. "Competitive Targeted Advertising with Price Discrimination," NIPE Working Papers 07/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Paolo Bertoletti & Federico Etro, 2012. "Monopolistic Competition: A Dual Approach with an Application to Trade," Working Papers 2013:09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2012035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2013. "Caught Between Theory and Practice: Government, Market and Regulatory Failures in Electricity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1308, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- AGRELL, Per & FARSI, Mehdi & FILIPPINI, Massimo & KOLLER, Martin, 2013. "Unobserved heterogeneous effects in the cost efficiency analysis of electricity distribution systems," CORE Discussion Papers 2013003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).